Here’s a recipe that is going to satisfy your nutritional need and quench your craving for something cheesy !! I have brought you a dish that has veggies, chicken and cheese ! Cooking a pulav can sound a little boring but this pulav stands out categorically. Your rice dish is going to be colorful and that’s how the faces of your guests eating the pulav are gonna be. Pulav making sounds simple, the procedure is simple but definitely the taste is exceptional and scrumptious.
•Carrots- 1 diced
•Capsicum- 2 diced
•Onion- 2 medium-sized sliced
•Tomatoes- 2 diced
•Spring onion- 150g finely chopped green and whites
•Cheese- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
•Coconut milk- 1 cup
•Garlic- 10-12 cloves finely chopped
•Red chili sauce- 2 tbsp
•Cooking oil- 2 tbsp
•Rice- 3 cups
1. Cook rice until they are 50% done. Drain the water from it and keep it aside.
2. While the rice still cooking, heat oil in a pot or vessel in which u wish to cook and add garlic to it. Saute for a few seconds and put all the veggies into it, that is onions, carrot, capsicum and tomatoes one after the other.
3. Add red chilli sauce to the veggies and allow them to saute for a few minutes. Do not over cook the veggies. Let them remain a little crunchy.
4. Now, add the half cooked rice to the veggies. Add the coconut milk and a cup of water to cook the rice completely. You can also add more water or no water at all depending upon how much the rice has been cooked.
5. Mix the rice and veggies well. Cover it with a lid and cook the rice well.
6. Lastly, while serving, garnish the rice with lots of spring onion and grated cheese.
Serve it along with some good soup and that’s the recipe to a perfect dinner..!!