Winner winner chicken dinner..!! Pubg fever is on..!! Chicken for dinner?? Sounds yummy already.. so why not try making chicken drumsticks.. here’s how you can make this delicious creamy chicken drumsticks real quick just by marinating it for a few hours.
The creamy cheesy chicken drumsticks are not just a treat to the eyes but the mouth too.. It makes for an amazing starters or a meal.
- Chicken drumsticks (skinless)- 8-10 pieces
- Curd- 100g
- Full cream- 100g
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
- Garam masala or all spice powder- 1 tbsp
- Green chillies- 2-3
- Coriander leaves
- Ginger garlic paste- 2 tbsp
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- Corn flour or all purpose flour
- Cheese (optional)
1. Wash the chicken drumsticks thoroughly under running water and dry it using a paper towel. You can also make 1 or 2 slits with a knife on the chicken drumsticks so as to marinate and fry it well.
2. Grind or crush the chilies and Coriander leaves to form a paste.
3. In a vessel marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, curd, cream, lemon juice, garam masala powder, chili coriander paste, salt and pepper. Mix well so that the chicken is coated evenly with all the spices. Rest it for 2-3 hours.
4. Right before frying, add corn flour and cooking oil to the marinade n mix well.
5. Heat oil in a pan for deep frying the chicken pieces. Fry them till they turn light brown.
6. Garnish it with grated mozzarella cheese.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise.