Ever wondered how amazing it would be to have a breakfast that can be quickly made and at the same time tastes yummy too. Potato Cheese Omelette is one such breakfast dish that can be made by anyone in no time. So all the amazing ladies out there, it’s time to take a backseat and let your husband step forward to serve you this delicious breakfast in bed.!! And men, it’s time to put on the chef’s hat and show us some cooking skills.. and for the single ones, what better than cooking good food for yourself..!!
- Potato- 1 big sized (grated)
- Eggs- 4
- Milk- 1/2 cup
- Onion- 1 medium sized, finely chopped
- Tomato- 1 medium sized, chopped
- Cooking oil- 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper as per taste
- Green chillies- 1-2
- Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Chaat masala- 1 tsp (optional)
- Chili flakes or oregano for seasoning
- In a bowl, beat all the 4 eggs along with milk, onion, tomato, chillies, salt and pepper. Whisk all the ingredients well together, just as we do to make an omelette.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the grated potatoes to it and allow it to saute for 2-5 minutes on medium flame. Add some chaat masala powder or salt to it. Keep stirring continuously.
- Now, add the bowl of whisked eggs to the pan and cover it with a lid and allow it to cook on a slow flame for about 2 minutes or till the omelette is cooked.
- Grate some mozzarella cheese on the omelette and cover it again for a couple of seconds till the cheese starts melting. Lastly season it with some chili flakes or oregano.
Cut it into triangle pieces and serve hot. Though it’s an omelette, I’m sure it looks more like a Pizza..!!