Wondering what could be an ideal dish for an evening snack? Nuggets with veggies is the perfect choice for you. You can also make it for your kid’s lunchbox or just as a side dish. Nuggets with veggies contains the goodness of veggies along with the crunchiness of nuggets. Even if you’re hard pressed for time, this dish can be made and served quickly with it’s minimal ingredients and cooking time. Try it today. I’m sure you will love it.
- Chicken Nuggets- 12 pieces (You can use veg nuggets or any other nuggets of your choice)
- Cabbage- 250g
- Capsicum- 2 or 3
- Soya sauce- 3 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup- 2 tbsp
- Chilli sauce- 1 tbsp
- Vinegar- 1 tbsp
- Cooking oil
- Fry the chicken nuggets till they are golden brown. Cut the nuggets into small pieces, so that it becomes easy to mix with the veggies. Or you can also choose popcorn chicken nuggets for this dish.
- Cut the cabbage and capsicum in slices. You can add more vegetables (like carrots, bell peppers, corn) to it or any vegetables of your choice to make it more healthier and tastier.
- Heat 2 tbsp of cooking oil in a pan. Add the chopped vegetables to it.
- Add soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, salt and vinegar to it. Mix everything well, cover the vessel with a lid and allow it to saute till the veggies are cooked.
- After the vegetables are cooked, add the pieces of chicken nuggets to it and mix it all well. Allow it to cook for 5 minutes on a medium flame so as to make sure that the nuggets absorb the sauces to make it taste good.
And that’s it.. Nuggets with veggies is ready to be served. Garnish it with some finely chopped coriander leaves or if you’re a cheese lover, garnish it with some grated cheese on top to make it more tempting..
Want to try more?
Do like and share the recipe if you liked it. Also follow our Facebook page to keep yourself updated with our latest recipes.