This chicken recipe has traveled from thousand islands and every island has given slight variations to it.
Taken aback ? Thinking that this chicken doesn’t seem to be ‘lazily cooked’ ?
Let me tell you the secret , this chicken is not as burdensome as the name suggests, in fact, it is the quickest, easiest and the most effortless chicken you would have prepared. Don’t you worry fellas, you’ll find all the ingredients in your kitchen! And also this is going to bring a lot of admiration of your cooking skills and you’ll see all of them drooling over even at the name of the chicken.
- Chicken- 400 g
- Onion – 1 (medium sized)
- Ginger – 2 tsp ginger
- Garlic – 7 cloves
- Green chillies – 3-4 pieces
- Salt – as per taste
- Ground black pepper – 1 1/2 tsp
- Ground mustard – 1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup – 1 cup
- Cooking oil – 1 cup
- Chili flakes – (optional) if you like it spicy
- Boil chicken with green chillies and ginger paste till cooked. H in lol I’ll put too late
- Take a food processor and grind garlic , ground pepper and ground mustard (You can add chilli flakes if required to make it spicy) together until you get a powdery substance.
- In the same grinder , put tomato ketchup , oil and onion and grind it . You’ll get a thick sauce of this mixture. Add salt , as per taste , in the sauce.
- After the chicken is boiled , if the chicken stalk is excessive , pour out a little in a cup and keep it .( so that it can be used later, if needed )
- Put the sauce prepared in the chicken boiled , let the chicken coat well with the sauce and cook for a while on low flame. Stir well. If the sauce seems too thick you can add chicken stalk to it.
- You can garnish it with finely chopped coriander leaves once the chicken is cooked and coated well in the sauce.
Your thousand island sauce chicken is ready!!