Sandwiches have always been a perfect meal for kids. Health with taste is what every Mom looks for. So here is my first recipe ‘Toasted chicken sandwich’ which I, myself love it personally. Hope you like it.
- Chicken (boneless)- 350g
- Cabbage-1 medium sized
- Capsicum-2 or 3 medium sized
- Carrot-1(grated or finely chopped)
- Sandwich breads
- Green chillies-3 or 4
- Cooking oil-3 tbsp
- Flour-1 tbsp (you can use wheat flour or maida)
- Ginger garlic paste-2 tsp
- Soya sauce-2 tbsp
- Wash chicken and drain the water. Cut Chicken into medium or small pieces and boil it in a cooker along with ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
- Shred the boiled chicken and keep it aside.
- In a vessel, heat oil and add flour until light brown just for a few seconds.
- Add chopped Cabbage, Capsicum and Carrot.
- Add salt as per your taste along with soya sauce. you can also add chilli sauce and/or tomato ketchup if you wish to add more flavour to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well, Cover the vessel and allow it to cook for around 10-15 minutes on a medium flame.
- Finally, add shredded chicken to the cooked veggies and cook for few more minutes.
Apply mayonnaise on the slices of bread along with the mixture prepared. Lastly, you can grill the sandwich in a sandwich maker or simply grill it in a pan.
And your sandwich is ready to be served.
Want to try more?
You can also try our Shawarma sandwich recipe. It is really easy to make and you will love it too.
Do like and share the recipe if you liked it. Also follow our Facebook page to keep yourself updated with our latest recipes.